Sunday, June 27, 2004

the early morning phone calls the familial visits....

The early morning phone calls--no they aren't from creditors; they are from her family, pretty much every morning.

And they are without fail...and then there are the visits: oh, and that is because I am on the Internet, so they cannot call (even though they already left messages by the time I got up). They knock on the door. And who do you think answers?

My wife and baby are still asleep, but it does not matter now. Goodbye sleep, hello family: and the baby will cry because at least she is sensible and hates being awaken before her time.

Then there are the questions: "where is soand so? where are the car keys? where did you put them?" I built a special place for the car keys since she already lost them a few times in one day (and who do you suppose had to find them?...they were in the crib by the way; must be baby's fault, right, even though she hardly sleeps in there??) Then I am accused of hiding the keys.

They come in and leave the door partly open and please do let the flies in as well, and the mosquitos are great for the baby's health,a little west nile to go around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home